What more does one need in life but the perfect tool for casting spells?
I briefly considered adding a few accessories to this look like earrings or a flower crown, but I figured the gorgeous skin and the wand from LuluB are perfect enough. Plus, this closeup gives me a chance to really show off the sparkle of Raven Bell’s Magnolia hairstyle!
Giggenwhirl is a land of whimsy, full of sunshine, rainbows,
and bright vivid colours. There are flowers, pinwheels and butterflies
everywhere. Heck, I even saw a waffle tree! Basically, it’s an awesome place.
On Fantasy Faire’s page for Giggenwhirl,
a poem describes the place as being born from a young boy’s dreams. It is a
land “of beauty and life, filled full of love, where nothing could ever die.” I
can’t think of a way to encapsulate this land’s essence more perfectly.
First Pic Credits:
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Ears: from LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: Moth & Moon : LeLutka Evo X – Edie - Haze
Eyes: .:Soul:. Oculos - Jelly
Dress: UNA. Cayetana Fatpack
Wand: LuluB! – Spell Caster - Fatpack
Taken at Flambois (rated moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Giggenwhirl/90/126/89




Comments
Post a Comment