Guarding the gateway to the fairy realm…
I wanted to make the two fae in this image look almost
perfectly mirrored (except for their outfits being differently coloured), but I
don’t know, it doesn’t exactly seem “perfect.” Don’t get me wrong, I still
think it looks cool, but the non-symmetry is bugging me, lol.
The ankle wings are one of my favourite things, to be
honest. It’s a bit strange seeing them down there and not on their backs, but I
like ‘em! Also, who do you think the sword belongs to? And the mirror?
Pic Credits:
Crown: Ars Hokori – Fae Crown - Purple
Hair: Raven Bell – Bella Hair [Crystal] and mirrored version
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone – Adeline
Earrings and Necklace: Eclectica Luna Jewellery
Outfit (on left): (*<*) 1313 Shallan Set - Purple
Outfit (on right): (*<*) 1313 Shallan Set - Black
Ankle Butterflies: *~*HopScotch*~* Fly like a Butterfly
Décor: ~ xantes ~ Mysterious Round Arch
Pose: Aries, and Aries Mirrored, from Astalianda – Zodiac Fire Signs Pose Set
Hair: Raven Bell – Bella Hair [Crystal] and mirrored version
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone – Adeline
Earrings and Necklace: Eclectica Luna Jewellery
Outfit (on left): (*<*) 1313 Shallan Set - Purple
Outfit (on right): (*<*) 1313 Shallan Set - Black
Ankle Butterflies: *~*HopScotch*~* Fly like a Butterfly
Décor: ~ xantes ~ Mysterious Round Arch
Pose: Aries, and Aries Mirrored, from Astalianda – Zodiac Fire Signs Pose Set

Comments
Post a Comment