Skip to main content

Sorcery Among Stones

 

Standing stones are a great place for some sorcery!

I'm wearing another version of my Byrne Electra outfit, this time without the collar and matching boots. When I bought this outfit, I bought two colours: Violet and Purple. There isn't too much difference between the two shades, other than Violet being more pinkish than the Purple one, but I couldn't help but buy both at the time, because I was so in love with them. 

I succumbed to the temptation of a new hairstyle from Doux! I've been really attracted to voluminous styles with loose ringlets lately. I spotted this one when I was at Equal 10; it wasn't the hairstyle featured for the event, but I loved it and had to have it. It doesn't show off one's pointy ears, but I fixed that in Gimp (I took an additional pic of me without hair then spliced the two pics together)!

Anyway, I was going for a witchy pic, so what better setting for such a pic than Innsmouth? These standing stones are perfect!

Pic Credits:

Hair: Doux – Victoria hairstyle
Head: Logo Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Eyeshadow: Someone – Hazy Eyeshadow - Purple
Ear Blush: Suniva . Mushi Blush
Choker: Reign.- Tattoo Choker – Amethyst
Rings: (Yummy) Dark Magic Ring Set
Dress: (BYRNE) Electra Outfit-Purple
Boots: Eudora3D Aerendyll
Pentagram: *::.who what.::*-Typing Effect Gobousei- [benimurasaki]

Taken at Innsmouth (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Innsmouth/15/248/55

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?