Skip to main content

An Elf in Taure Ru

“Forget yourself. Become one with eternity. Become part of your environment…” -Yayoi Kusama

Taure Ru has been one of my favourite places to visit for a while now. It’s a medieval fantasy roleplay sim filled with rich immersive environments to explore, and it’s a wonderful place to go when you need to escape reality for a bit.

I haven’t done any roleplaying there yet, but I’d like to someday. For now, I usually just slap on an ‘Observer’ tag (provided in their ‘Rules & Info’ notecard) and lose myself in the incredible fantastical world.

One of my favourite places to visit in Taure Ru would have to be the Elderwoods, of which I have two pictures (the two above). All the ghosts, glowing shrooms, and ruins are stunning. I also provided a picture of the citadel below, but I would also recommend exploring the underdark, the necropolis, and the Township of Myder, as well as the spectacular sun-bathed neighbouring realm of Sylvhara.

First Picture Credits:

Horns: //Abaddon Arts\\ Mystic Horns
Hair: no.match_~ No_Saviour ~ all Colors
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: Petrichor & TRAP – Nariverus F - Marillae
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Armour: AtaMe Pompei Straps & Armor, Maitreya, AtaMe Gaia Arm & Leg Wires, Maitreya
Sword: =Zenith= Retribution Paladin Sword
Pose: Poseidon Elf Warrior 4rev

Taken at Taure Ru (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Taure%20Ru/142/151/895

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?