Skip to main content

Wielder of the Zodiac

A bit of astrology can be a fascinating thing, don’t you think?

I don’t know why I chose to adopt this pose, but it felt appropriate for a… Mystic? I guess that’s what I’d call myself in this case. A mystic half-fae half-human wielding the um… Power of the zodiac.

The zodiac halo from LuluB is mod, so I turned on full bright to make it glow more. I love the colour selection on it; it goes well with my dress!

Also, for those of you who are wondering where I am, some good friends of mine have a sim now, and they’ve been kind enough to let me hang out there and rez stuff. It’s pretty cool and has a beautiful mountain surround. I’m not going to share the name or SLurl out of respect for them, since I’m not sure they’d want me sharing it, but I will tell you it’s pretty cool!

Picture credits:

Halo: ~LuluB!~ Starry – Halo - Violet
Hair: Magika – Holly
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Fantasy Body Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Eyeshadow: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Lelutka EvoX Tech Liners
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ Lelutka EvoX Yesterday 24
Outfit: (BYRNE) Electra Outfit-Violet

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?