I have no idea what this is… But I love it, lol!
I got these wild “bird leg shoes” back at last year’s Fantasy Faire (yes I’m still posting stuff from that event; I kind of went nuts there), and couldn’t figure out what to do with them for a while. Then I, oddly enough, got the idea to pair them with a ball-joint doll tattoo and puppet strings (that hand you see is actually part of the puppet strings, I did not edit it in there).
The whole getup, paired with a dress that I got from Ecru
Couture for Fantasy Faire (again), felt very surreal, so I wanted a place with
an appropriately surreal beauty to it. Elvion fit this bill perfectly. I was
especially fond of the big, tall tower that overlooked the peaceful landscape.
I confess I took these pictures back on January 6th,
and I’ve only just gotten around to uploading it! I even went back to check and
make sure Elvion was still up and running. They are, and as beautiful as ever
with their giant mushrooms, castle ruins, majestic deer and wildflowers.
First Pic Credits:
Head: Logo Paris
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Mannequin - Daphne
Markings: *Rariti* Ball Jointed Doll Tattoo
Dress: Ecru Couture - Zurina
Shoes: *~*HopScotch*~* Like a Bird Shoes
Puppet Strings: Harwood Emporium – Puppet on a String
Taken at Elvion (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forevermore/25/105/23




Comments
Post a Comment