Skip to main content

Priestess of the Winds

 

May the winds guide you to prosperity on your journey!

It’s a new round of We <3 Roleplay, and a new opportunity to create fun new fantastical outfits! There was, of course, so much incredible stuff on this round, but the thing that really caught my eye was this incredible mask from K R E E P. I knew I had to do something based around it. The tricky part, though, was finding a hairstyle to go with it. Thing is, I also really wanted to include the “veil pose” and prop from Musa, so naturally I needed something that is both wind blown and blows in roughly the same direction as the veil… Still with me (lol)? I ended up with an old one from Tableau Vivant that goes with the outfit without distracting too much from the mask or the beautiful headdress I’m wearing from LuluB!

Picture Credits:

Headdress: ~LuluB!~ Mabon - Fatpack
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial hair – Ponytail twirl - Blond
Mask: K R E E P: Owl of Rapture (available at We <3 Roleplay, Feb 4th – 28th)
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Tattoo: Pie-Tin: Lexis/Lex – Tattoo - Drow
Dress: {Zaara} Kashmira Lehenga *kohl* (available at We <3 Roleplay, Feb 4th – 28th)
Pose and Veil (this thing is so cool, it’s also mod so I tinted it): !Musa! Veil pose 03 (available at We <3 Roleplay, Feb 4th – 28th)
Backdrop: Synnergy// Goddess Backdrop


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?