Skip to main content

Dreaming of a Monarch in Fantasy Bellisseria

 

Just living is not enough," said the butterfly, "one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower."

-Hans Christian Andersen...

It's funny how these separate items of mine, all from different designers, go together so well. With such a dreamy and whimsical gown, I needed an atmosphere with a similar feel, and since I didn't feel like doing any exploring, I decided Fantasy Bellisseria would be a perfect backdrop. I was playing with different "sunset" themed EEPs, with plenty of bright orange hues, but I was surprised to find it was this gentle warm pink one that worked the best. A bit of editing and bokeh with the help of Gimp and I had a perfect whimsical pic of a butterfly-loving elf.

Pic Credits:

Headdress: [Salal] Titania’s Crown
Hair: Raven Bell & !R! – Percival Hair & Ryme Circlet [Solids]
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: [theSkinnery] Inger (LeLutkaEvoX) honey
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Aura: from Spells & Charms to Go – Light Flare Mandala, Crystal Aura (yellow)
Butterfly on Hand: Kokoro – Butterfly 02 Holding
Dress: Ashbourne & Burleigh Fluttergy Gown Monarch

Taken at Fantasy Bellisseria.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?