Such an idyllic day for a picnic, don’t you think?
In the real world, it isn’t such an ideal day for a picnic. Bizarrely
enough, I’m getting snow in my part of the world, which is rather unusual for
this time of year. It’s only a light dusting, but still, it’s a bit of a
surprise! At least in SL I can pretend everything is ok!
I just have to talk about the “Teacup Holster” from Reliquary
I’m wearing. I bought it a while back and have only just gotten into wearing it,
and I love it so much! The animation cracks me up: you click it and a teapot
materializes in one hand. You pour it into your teacup, then your avatar
casually throws it over their shoulder, with a resounding shatter of glass
behind you! You then proceed to daintily sip tea, and when you’re done, you
click the holster and your avatar dumps the rest of the tea before holstering
the cup again. I was so amused by this when I first wore the holster, I had to
immediately show it to my friends, because it was too funny not to share!
As for my hat and hair, I should probably stress that the
latter does not fit easily under the former. The hat can be resized, but I
thought it looked overly large and awkward if I resized it until it fit my
hairdo. Sooo… I just repositioned it in this pic to make it look like it fit.
Were there other hairstyles that would have fit much better under this hat?
Sure! But for some reason I just really wanted to wear my Curio Obscura
Victorian Ladylike hairstyle! Also, the picnic basket from Zenith doesn’t
contain a ‘hold’ animation, but I repositioned it and paired it with an old
pose of mine to make it look like I was holding it. It really makes for a cute
“picnic” look. In fact, when I saved this outfit, I named it “Vic. Picnic Chic.”
LOL.
Hair: Curio Obscura – Victorian Ladylike Hairstyle
Head: LOGO Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Peach tone - Marin
Eyes: MESANGE – Argos Eyes 12
Earrings: Cog & Fleur Silver Rose Cameo Earrings (came with ‘Vanessa’ outfit)
Necklace: (Yummy) Unicorn Cameo Necklace – Pink Sparkles
Teacup Holster: !Reliquary! The Outlaw’s Tea Set
Basket: =Zenith= Spring Picnic Basket with sunflowers
Dress: [QE] Contessa Gown
Gazebo: Landscaping by Felix – Mesh Tree-Gazebo Set
Cushions: {moss&mink} Floor Cushions – Summer

Comments
Post a Comment