Just in time for the upcoming festival of Imbolc, it's my take on the Celtic goddess Brigid!I only just realized how much my avatar resembles traditional depictions of the goddess Brigid, which was not intentional, but is certainly appropriate for this time of year. I realize goddess Brigid is not to be confused with Saint Brigid, the woman whose feast day is celebrated around the time of Imbolc, but from what I understand the goddess and the saint share many attributes, and may even be linked.
Head: Logo Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Blush/Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Ivy Leaves: Belle Epoque { Chlorophyll } (Gacha series sourced from various resellers on Marketplace)
Dress: Ecru Couture – Azalee Style 8
Background: [Art Emporium] Photo Backdrop – Enchanted Forest 10
The ivy bodysuit I wear in this picture actually "pokes through" the dress, but I took another pic of myself without it underneath, and sort of spliced them to make it look like the two actually work together. When I bought this dress from Ecru couture back in April 2022, I didn't know what I'd wear the dress for, only that I just needed it, lol. Then I came across the Belle Époque Chlorophyll gacha series being resold on Marketplace, and the idea for "The Green Woman" was born.
By the way, those green leaves? Added in courtesy of Gimp!
Pic Credits:
Hair: Analog Dog – Pandora – Dark RedsHead: Logo Paris Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Blush/Freckles: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Ivy Leaves: Belle Epoque { Chlorophyll } (Gacha series sourced from various resellers on Marketplace)
Dress: Ecru Couture – Azalee Style 8
Background: [Art Emporium] Photo Backdrop – Enchanted Forest 10

Comments
Post a Comment