Skip to main content

Mushrooms and Trolls

 

When you and your besties match! 😂

I visited Cica Ghost’s Trolland for this pic, and I wanted to say first off that I think it’s now closed. Apologies to anyone who was hoping to visit this place! I can, however, talk about my experiences in the magical land of Trolls.

The beautiful whimsical landscape had a rather primitive feel, and with its rocks suspended by ropes, stones, mushrooms, and huge bones everywhere, it sort of reminded me of the Flinstones (I mean it in a good way). Something about the aesthetics, combined with the purple hue of the sky, gave off a charming cartoonish vibe.

The best and most impressive part had to be the trolls themselves. The proud Mr. and Mrs. Troll, and the lone troll tending to a pot of what I’m hoping isn’t some unfortunate visitors to the region. The texture of everything was just perfect. I’m glad I took the opportunity to visit this place before it closed, it was definitely worth it!

First Pic Credits:

Hat: Cubic Cherry – {Ma’Shrooms} hat – Natural - red
Hair: Truth - Vertigo
Head: Logo Paris
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Fairy - Adeline
Markings: Suniva . Mushi Blush
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Lelam gown
Basket and Pose: Raindale ~Apple basket NS
Polka Dot Mushrooms in the Background: *~*HopScotch*~* Toady Avatar

Taken at Trolland by Cica Ghost (rated moderate).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?