Skip to main content

Discovering One's Magick at Little World

 

I was thinking of a story behind this pic that basically goes “troubled teen discovers she is a half-elf with magic powers.”

I’ve already blogged one of LuluB’s cute toques, and I couldn’t resist blogging another one! Once again, I build a fun alt/goth-inspired look around it so that I could complement it and its adorable bat wings.

Since I was going for an “urban fantasy inspired” scene, I ended up heading down to a place I’ve wanted to visit for a  long time: Little World! According to its description on the destination guide, Little World is “an urban-themed region that is very photogenic and offers many opportunities for photography.”

I ended up using the “Auroral Night – Violet” windlight/EEP instead of the default, just to complement the urban atmosphere. I wasn’t planning on using it, but it looked so gorgeous with the lights and neon signs, I ended up running with it!

First Pic Credits:

Toque: ~LuluB!~ Merlina
Hair: Magika - Faye
Head: LOGO Paris
Ears: BentBox BoM Ears
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin – Peach tone - Marin
Lipstick: ~Shiny Stuffs~ LeLutka EvoX Yesterday
Nailpolish: :[Petrichor]:- Nailpolishes - Hallyore
Tattoo: .::Nanika::. Dewdrop tattoo Black
Orb:  Spells & Charms to Go – Mystic Divination Sphere (pink/blue)
Top and Pants: Yalla ~ Cozy Collection (available at Access, January 12th – February 8th)
Jacket: Erratic / quinn – parka / black

Taken at Little World (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cartagena/132/125/31



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?