Skip to main content

Christmas Decor and a Dress Named After Me

 A soft afternoon strolling the neighbourhood…

So, I’m kind of excited about this post because I just found out Poet’s Heart named a dress after me! At least I’m certain that’s the case, because I don’t know of too many other bloggers or Second Lifers with a name like mine! If that really is the case, that’s so incredibly sweet of her! And it’s a gorgeous dress too! I have it in fatpack mode, so I matched it to the hat I’m wearing from LuluB. They look pretty danged good together!

Also, it’s kind of late for this, but here’s some pics of how I decorated my Bellisseria cottage for Christmas! I’d had this idea for quite a while where I wanted to create a child’s bedroom with a loosely 19th century-inspired vibe. I’m pretty happy with the almost “gothic” vibe it gives off.

Also, I used some items I bought back at Fantasy Faire 2022 (yes, more items from that event) to create a lovely wintery feast in my kitchen/dining area. My Living room has this tree from Candle & Cauldron that I put up every year (it’s my all-time favourite and I absolutely love it). I love so much of C&C’s stuff. Anyway, Christmas is past, but I figured I’d post these pics before December ends!

First Pic Credits:

Hat: LuluB! – Bruji – Christmas Advent Calendar – Day 1 (this hat is also for sale in the main store. I don’t know if you can get it in this exact colour but it’s seriously beautiful)
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Lelam Fatpack (brand new and will be available in the main store after January 3rd)
Pose: Pink Moon – Tiptoe quiet 8
Hair: Raven Bell – Evangeline Hat Hair

Second Pic Credits:

Bed: .aisling. Chartres Single Bed
Toys: Kalopsia – Vintage Toys Set
Christmas Tree: Candle & Cauldron - Ceramic Tree - Shadow
Sled: from [Harshlands] Mountain Bench (available at The Liaison Collaborative, December 18th – January 10th 2023)
Candle at far right: Candle & Cauldron - Winter Carousel Taper - Brass Upright Pentacle (available at Winter’s Hollow, December 16th – 31st)
Cup at far right: Petrichor – Gingeri Mug [Décor] – Holli (Advent Calendar 2022 Gift)
Chamber Pot (at end of bed): Artisan Antiques – Chamber Pot
Rug: Zerkalo – Williams Rug
Dresser: [Tia] Barons Dresser
Small House: MadPea Christmas Advent Calendar 2022

Third Pic Credits:

Table & Chairs: Simply Shelby – Medieval Holiday Feast Set
Stew (Left & Top Center): Marylin Breen – Food – Winter Stew with herbs cheese
Bread: Old World Seeded bread with apples
Drink tray:  Marylin Breen Food – Crage Mulled Wine
Drawers: Floorplan. apothecary chest / herb
Tea Tins: Candle & Cauldron - Essential Tea Collection
Tree: The Looking Glass - FF2022 - Potted Baby Giant Tree 3 (resized)
Tapestry: [Rhyme nor Reason] 16th Century Tapestry
Ice Box: [noctis] Mesh Vintage Ice Box open/close w food

Fourth Pic Credits:

Framed Pic: Candle & Cauldron Moon Tarot Frame
Christmas Tree: Candle & Cauldron Yule Tree - Blue Spruce
Fireplace: Candle & Cauldron Shadowhearth
Stockings: Never Totally Dead – Santa Stocking
Wheel: Candle & Cauldron Wheel Calendar - Onyx & Gold
Table: Candle & Cauldron Pentacle Table
Figurines: There In Spirit Hybrid Dance Machine Home
Tea Set: Petrichor – Sarinitie (Advent Calendar 2022 Gift)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?