Skip to main content

A Welcome to the Yuletide Season

She had never liked the ice and snow, but had a soft spot for the season’s festive spirit…

The first thing I must state in this post is… I have a new head! Logo, my favourite mesh head maker, has a brand new mesh head called Paris, and it’s Lelutka Evo X enabled! Not only does it look amazing, but I can now wear all the Lelutka Evo X makeups and skins I want and still have something unique from a designer I love! I mean, someone might think I look like everyone else, and most certainly there will be others that wear this amazing new head, but everyone will be able to style it differently and make it their own!

The Logo Paris head comes with a Standard version and an “Advanced Animation” version. Even cooler, it was only L$399 for the month of November! It’s December now, but I checked back at the main store, and it seems it’s still on for that price, so if you’re interested, you might be able to pick it up for yourself at a steal of a price! 

Speaking of December, I figured it was time to do something Christmas-y, and chose the stunning region of Daydream Believer to take some holiday-themed pics! The landscapers/decoraters did a fantastic job on this spot, and I have to commend them.

My favourite part would have to be the polar bears. They come equipped with saddles and you can ride them around the region! I love it! They come from Jian, so they have wonderful lifelike animations and are lovingly rendered. It’s probably the closest I’ll ever get to a polar bear! The orbs made of Christmas lights were another beautiful touch and lent an ethereal feel to the place as they hung from the snow and frost-covered trees.

The area I live in has had its first big snowfall of the year, and while it is gorgeous to look at, I have to say I’m much much more fond of digital winter than the real thing! It’s much less troublesome and easier to appreciate!

If you feel like experiencing the joys of winter without the hassle, Daydream Believer is a great place to start. Grab a hot drink, ride the carousel, skate on the ice rink, and play with the penguins and polar bears (who coexist together in this idyllic winter paradise)!

First Pic Credits:

Wreath: :[Petrichor]:- Satri Holly & Pine Crowns
Hair: Exile - Petra
Head: Logo Paris Head
Ears: from Lelutka Zora Head
Skin: Enfer Sombre – Lelutka EvoX Skin – Fairy tone - Adeline
Ear Tattoo: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Earrings and Necklace: Celeste – Celestial Jewelry Set
Hand-Held Candle: Reliquary & Petrichor – Orryn Barrelcandles
Candle Halo: ::Static:: Candlelight Mantle {Black}
Dress: .Viki. Heather - Red

Taken at Daydream Believer (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yellow%20Stone/26/172/43



 




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?