Skip to main content

The Wielding of the Daemon Blade

 

At long last, the sword of shadows would be his!

When I donned this fine coat from Viki, it put me in mind of something Vampiric. Fast forward to this month’s round of We <3 Roleplay, and I found the perfect items to accessorize my vampiric look! And what better place to do a vampire photo shoot than Transylvania itself?

That’s right, I went to Transylvania in Second Life, and it was pretty cool! As far as I could tell, there was no requirement to wear a visitor tag or anything. It was beautifully atmospheric, and I would recommend using shared environment so that if you visit so that you can experience the dark cloudy skies and foggy nights for yourself!

It was a fascinating take on Transylvania, with modern buildings, and vehicles mixed in with timeless architecture of a bygone era.  The “Count Dracula” castle was, of course, perfect, and I couldn’t resist getting a picture of Bale in front of it! I didn’t encounter too many people there, but then again, I am a night owl! I’ve provided a landmark below, so if you’re curious, be sure to check it out!

First Pic Credits:

Collar: Grasshopper St Wired Whisk – Male (Available at We <3 Roleplay, November 4th – 28th)
Hair: Dura – NA21 / A (Available at The Mens Department Event
Head: Catwa Head Victor
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Skin: *Birth* ‘Cavill’ Catwa Applier – Tone 01
Eye Shadow: Zibska ~ Luix Deux Eyemakeup
Coat: .Viki. Franz - Black
Sword: Quills & Curiosities – Enchanted Estoc (Available at We <3 Roleplay, November 4th – 28th)
Flames: rainnn – Spirit Flame Aura [Fatpack] (Available at We <3 Roleplay, November 4th – 28th)

Taken at Transylvania (rated moderate), http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Transylvania/192/149/32

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?