Skip to main content

Ophelia's Peace

“Too much of water hast thou, poor Ophelia, / And therefore I forbid my tears…” Laertes, Shakespeare’s Hamlet.

I’ve been meaning to do something with this gorgeous prop from Boudoir for a while now, ever since I bought it during the 2022 Fantasy Faire (yes, I know that was a while ago). I somehow knew I had to pair it with this gorgeous dress from Les Encantades (also obtained from – you guessed it – Fantasy Faire 2022). I’m pretty sure Ophelia didn’t have elf ears, but what the heck, they look cool! I think the only thing that would have made this better was flowers in her hair, but other than that, I’m pleased with this image!

Pic credits:

Hair: Mina Hair - Emilia

Head: Lelutka Zora Head

Ears: Bentbox Sylvan Ears

Skin: [theSkinnery] Inger (LeLutkaEvoX) honey

Eyes: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka Eye applier - Glitch

Choker: :: Antaya :: Ribbon necklace “Rose”

Dress: *Les Encantades* Eloise Rose

Photo Prop: Boudoir – Ophelia Photo Prop

Flowers: Lunaria . Purple Daisies

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?