“Back off! This is our super secret magical hideout!”
I always imagine that if magical beings were trapped in our
world (instead of their usual magical fantasy world, for whatever reason) they
would need a secret hideout where they could take off their human disguise (in
the event that they weren’t human) and just be themselves, freely practicing
whatever magic they wanted. I imagine they would rescue domestic abuse victims,
find shelter for the homeless, thwart dangerous criminals, fight for LGBT rights, and help poor
families feed and clothe their children, among other things. It's that type of
magic I wish I could see more of in the world! Mind you there are always going
to be people that don’t like that type of magic, which is why our
heroine here is in defense mode, ready to fight off someone who would like to either
use their magic for ill intent or destroy it altogether.
Pic Credits:
Head: LeLutka Zora Head
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Skin: [the Skinnery] Inger (LeLutkaEvoX) honey
Top and Necklace: AsteroidBox. Ramona Shirt – Black&Gold Stars (available at Collabor88, November 8th – December 6th)
Pants: lassitude & ennui Vintage striped pants black / pink RFL (this version was an exclusive for Fantasy Faire, but other colours are available at the mainstore)
Boots: Heels Beres Short Boots BLK (no longer sold)
Pose and Orb: Poseidon Necromancy 4rev and Glowing Orb R1 from Magic Triple Pack 2 (Fantasy Faire Exclusive)
Backdrop: Foxcity. Photo Booth – Residential (Glam) (available at Collabor88, November 8th – December 6th)

Comments
Post a Comment