Skip to main content

A Tribute to the Light of the Dark Moon

 

Even the moon has a dark side…

I’ve been wanting to do a scene with these items from The Looking Glass for a while now! Back during Fantasy Faire 2022, I fell in love with the region of Chrysalis Gardens that Marcus Inkpen designed. I actually made a blogpost about it too! I guess you can tell I kind of went nuts at Fantasy Faire, given that I’m still blogging items that I got at it (some of which are exclusive to the fair). This beautiful statue, butterflies, and lamppost, however, are in fact available at TLG’s mainstore if anyone’s interested!

Pic Credits:

Headdress, Forehead Jewel, Necklace, Earrings, & Handheld Orb: Petrichor – Lynuen Accessories (I took one of the handheld moons, deleted the holding script, and resized it, attaching it to my skull and positioning it)

Hair: :::Phoenix::: Noelle Hair Ginger Styles

Head: LOGO Mae Head

Ears: From Lelutka Zora Head

Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin – Fairy tone - Danna

Eyes: Zombie Suicide – Demon Eyes - Purple

Dress: Roped Passions – Shadow Seductress 2.0 Outfit Purple

Pose: Poseidon – Force 1 (Taken from Magic Triple Pack 2, part of exclusive for Fantasy Faire)

Statue: The Looking Glass – FF2022 Chrysalis Guardian 

Lamppost: The Looking Glass – FF2022 Chrysalis Lanterns

Butterflies: also from The Looking Glass – FF2022 Chrysalis Lanterns


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?