Have fun riding broomsticks and causing mischief with your favourite spook-loving person!
I desperately needed to feature this amazing broom from Pink
Moon before Halloween ended the moment I saw it on Blogotex! Although it *is* a
bit awkward wearing a dress while sitting on a broom in SL, I think I made it
work. At least I hope I did!
Also, I couldn’t resist decorating my Bellisseria Fantasy
cottage with some of the cool prizes I got on MadPea’s Spooktacular Halloween
Hunt. Especially the celestial cauldron! It’s so beautiful!
First Pic Credits:
On Lelam (Left):
Hat and Hair: Nylon Outfitters
Samantha Style (Available at Collabor88, October 8th – November 6th)
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Liisa - Fatpack
Tights: AviCandy Fishnet Stockings
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui Spiderweb shoes purple
Dress: Poet’s Heart – Liisa - Fatpack
Tights: AviCandy Fishnet Stockings
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui Spiderweb shoes purple
On Isidore (Right):
Hat: [Apika] Witchcraft Hat
(available at Nightshade, October 20th – November 1st)
Hair: Wasabi // Mayra Mesh Hair – B&W
Outfit: [Witch in a Box] Ophelia Outfit (available at Ritual, October 22nd – November 12th)
Broom and Poses: Pink Moon – We’re
flyyyyiiiiing
Sky: Specter skies crimson rune (from EEP magic pack)
Hair: Wasabi // Mayra Mesh Hair – B&W
Outfit: [Witch in a Box] Ophelia Outfit (available at Ritual, October 22nd – November 12th)
Sky: Specter skies crimson rune (from EEP magic pack)
Second Pic Credits:
Shelves: MadPea Snake Crystals
Shelf
Framed Bugs: MadPea Entomophile Displays
Gumball Machine: MadPea Eyeball Machine
Small cauldron (with decoration): MadPea Celestial Cauldron
Candles: MadPea Silly Spooky Candles
Potted Tree: The Looking Glass – FF2022 Baby Giant Trees (resized considerably)
Drawer Chest: floorplan. Apothecary chest/herb
Lower Large Cauldron: -JELLY.- Purple Poison Cauldron
Tapestry: Birdy – Spring – Boho Tapestry 4
Framed Bugs: MadPea Entomophile Displays
Gumball Machine: MadPea Eyeball Machine
Small cauldron (with decoration): MadPea Celestial Cauldron
Candles: MadPea Silly Spooky Candles
Potted Tree: The Looking Glass – FF2022 Baby Giant Trees (resized considerably)
Drawer Chest: floorplan. Apothecary chest/herb
Lower Large Cauldron: -JELLY.- Purple Poison Cauldron
Tapestry: Birdy – Spring – Boho Tapestry 4


Comments
Post a Comment