Skip to main content

Down the Street in my Underpants

 

Well, this is different from my usual content isn't it?
I should probably explain where the heck this even came from. A while back, I was listening to my dad talk to my mom. He started to say something to her and started it out with "down the street." For some reason, I thought he said "down the street in my underpants." That isn't what he said, of course, but my brain was already there, and I was therefore reduced to a giggling twelve year-old. It still makes me giggle, because I'm silly like that. So much so, apparently, that I had to make a picture inspired by it. 

These two pictures, by the way, were taken at a region called "Love," home of the stores "Miss Chelsea" and Juju. I hope they'll forgive me for using their location as the backdrop for something so cheeky!

First Pic style credits:

Umbrella: The Black Forest (TBF) Mesh Umbrellas v3

Hair: no.match_~NO_REST~ Pack of Blacks

Head: Catwa Head Victor

Skin: *Birth* ‘Cavill’ Catwa Applier – Tone 02

Top: Hotdog – Tailored men’s suit . Dark

Underpants: Cyberstar.inc Garage – Signature – Boxers – Polka-Dots

Socks and Shoes: Lapointe & Bastchild Edge Oxford Dress Shoes

Taken at Love (rated Moderate, Home of Miss Chelsea and Juju stores). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Love/101/141/26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?