Skip to main content

Fill the Air with Magick

There can be magick in paradise!

I needed a good location to take a pic of myself as a magic-wielding elf and saw Everlast Resort in the Editor’s Picks section of the destination guide. The initial accompanying picture showed a world bathed in turquoise light, accompanied by ancient-looking ruins. It seemed to go well with the look I’d put together, so I decided to give it a try. 

I was pleasantly surprised by the overall look and feel of the place. The combination of landscaping and décor choices results in a place that feels very magical fantasy land-meets-tropical resort. The pink palm trees flamingos, ancient ruins, floating islands… It gave the place a delightfully distinct and unique feel. The description of the place on the destination guide says “Everlast Resort is a newcomer-friendly open beach resort themed hang out and voice chat hub. It is also a limited sandbox and safe space for people to socialize and have fun - where everyone matters and gets treated with respect. All walks of life are welcome!”

Regarding my look, I built it around a couple of items from Spells and Charms to go. I don’t know why I settled on blues and greens, but I’m happy with the overall result. You may have noticed I love items that allow me to be a fantastical magic-wielding being, which is definitely the case here... Lol. I also decided to break out the Bentbox Sylvan Ears, because I needed my look to have an extra element of “high fantasy” to it (if that makes any sense). 


 First Pic Credits:

Hair: Truth Wind [Reds] (Part of the ‘Kingdoms’ Gacha series from five years ago. It’s no longer sold in store, but is being resold on Marketplace)
Head: Lelutka Zora Head
Skin: The Skinnery Inger (LelutkaEvoX) honey
Ears: Bentbox Sylvan Ears
Makeup: Spells & Charms to go – Galaxy Facepaint (available at Tokyo Zero, September 10th – 25th)
Orb: Spells & Charms to go – Clairvoyance Sphere (available at Cyber Fair September 2nd – 22nd)
Dress: Una – Dama Teal (collaboration with Sweet Kajira)
Pose: Arcane 2 (part of Poseidon Magic Triple Pack 1; this was an exclusive for Fantasy Faire 2022)

Taken at Everlast Resort (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/everlast/198/20/36


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?