Skip to main content

A Working Woman at the Lab

I was feeling very “1970s” when I took this pic!

A few months ago, at a round of The Warehouse Sale, I saw this wonderful retro control room set from Nomad. I just had to have it, because it made me think of one of those computer labs from the 1960s and 1970s. I ended up throwing together an outfit that screamed “1970s computer programmer” so that I could create this scene. It helps that Firestorm has a series of filters in their photo taking feature, including one called “1970s colors.” I don’t usually use them (I use Gimp to take care of everything), but I couldn’t resist using it this time!

Pic Credits

Hair: Nylon Outfitters – Brigitte Style
Head: LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: Enfer Sombre Lelutka Skin Applier – Mocha tone - Akasha
Makeup: RazzaNova MakeUp : 70’s MakeUp Style
Glasses: Bondi . Tony Sunglasses . Classic
Outfit: Baiastice_1970s-Day Outfit-Brown-M – 14 – (Old Gacha Outfit – pieces from the series are available via Marketplace)
Desk and Chair: Nomad // Retro Control Room

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?