Skip to main content

The Cad and the Cockerel

It’s July 12th, my real-life birthday! And to celebrate, here’s a weird-as-heck picture for you!

The first pic is based on a dream I had once. I dreamed I was watching this dark musical where an arrogant “Lothario” from a small village in Europe somehow angers a farmer’s prized rooster. The rooster begins to evolve into a humanoid figure and makes him the target of his wrath, ultimately challenging him to a duel.

That was some dream, huh? I must have eaten cheese before bed, lol!

When I first saw the Karasu Tengu Temple head at Fantasy Faire 2022 (a collaboration between BeSpoke and ContraptioN), my first thought was “wow, that reminds me of the rooster dude from my dream!” It was only after the Faire that I wished I’d bought it. Then BeSpoke released it at their main store, and of course I had to get it!

I chose the lovely Ville de Cœur as a backdrop for my bizarre dream reenactment. I took some scenery pics of the place too, since it really deserved to have its beauty be the main focus of a few pics! 


First Pic Credits:

On left:

Hair: The Stringer Mausoleum – Cockatrice – Universal Hud Edition
Head: BeSpoke/ContraptioN – Karasu Tengu Temple – Head (worn with the beige skin tone)
Pistol: .::Qutworld Antique Capsular Pistol::. FP
Top: Hotdog – Ringmaster waistcoat . stripes
Pants: Ringmaster boots & pants dark stripe

On Right:

Hair: Exile:: Eric
Head: Catwa Head Daniel
Skin: -Nivaro- Nero Skin – 02. Polar Bear
Pistol: .::Qutworld Antique Capsular Pistol::. FP
Top: .Viki. Adam Ripped Shirt
Pants: Velvet Whip + Faida – Pyotr Fern

Taken at Ville de Cœur (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Aquitaine%20Coeur%20Nord/42/60/26


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?