Skip to main content

Reader of the Scrolls

 

Feeling renaissance-y today!

I saw this headdress from Spells and Charms to Go, and it reminded me of halos as depicted in renaissance art, so naturally I had to try a renaissance-inspired look! I got to bust out a dress from Whymsical that I got at Fantasy Faire and hadn’t had a chance to wear yet, and I added the hair and scarf from Mina because it reminded me so much of Girl with a Pearl Earring (although I think that may be a bit past the Renaissance era and more into the Dutch Golden Age, though it still looks cool). I haven’t travelled to a cool sim this time, opting instead for a background with a painting by Albrecht Dürer (it’s in the public domain, don’t worry)! I opted for an oil painting look when editing this, although I don’t know how well I did. I am happy with it though!

Headdress: Spells & Charms to go – Witch Queen Halo (available at Tokyo Zero, July 10th – July 25th)
Scarf and Hair: MINA – Hattie - Reds
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin – Peach tone - Danna
Scroll: CKit Falconry – AFK Scrolls
Dress: Whymsical Marketplace – Lucrezia Gown Pink/Green RFL (this dress colour was an exclusive for Fantasy Faire, but it’s available in other colours via their Marketplace store)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?