Just in time for pride month, we’ve got a Fae admiring a strong and capable Elf gal!
I took this back in April, just before Fantasy Faire
began. I then forgot all about it as I went on to obsessively consume the Faire
then Sci Fi con. But it’s back, and what better time to post it than
now?
I chose the beautiful Willow Falls as the backdrop for my
pic. The beautiful fantastical vibes of this place seemed perfect for what I
had in mind. Dragons flying through the sky, waterfalls, forests, and a
picturesque little village are some of the highlights of this lovely sim.
The sim is not a roleplay sim with a requirement of observer
tags for visitors, but they do welcome roleplayers. Joining their group will
allow you to rez objects for use in photography and so on, as long as said
objects conform to Moderate sim ratings, and don’t interfere with others, in
their words. I would recommend reading their rules notecard for more
information (they give one out at the landing spot on their region).
First Pic Credits:
On Lelam (Left):
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin - Fairy tone - Danna
Ear tattoos: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Wreath: *Evie’s Closet* Butterfly Crown - Clove
Necklace: Eclectica Luna Jewellery
Top: Oakley Top Purple (JR Wolf Creations)
Skirt: part of Astralia – Juniper Dress
On Cora (Right):
Skin: Ghost Ink \\ Alice Skin // Tone 03
Log and Pose: Lorien Carried Trunk
Outfit: *Les Encantades* Dalish in Olive
Taken at Willow Falls (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/WilloW%20Falls/125/183/30




Comments
Post a Comment