I decided to try a bit of urban fantasy this time, and headed
down to one of my favourite places – Mopire! It’s a beautiful city reminiscent
of Tokyo, and it’s full of places to explore. You could probably spend days wandering
the streets. I absolutely love the place! I’ll have to do another post at some
point showing off some of the scenery. I do have older pics of the place on my
flickr account.
I’d like to think the girl in the above pic has a motorcycle
and is going to take the redhead for a romantic ride to the beach or something.
😘
Pic Credits:
On Bethany (at left):
Scarf: Vulnus Senex Headband & Scarf Fatpack (available at Vintage Fair 2022, on June 10th – 20th)
Jacket: Vulnus Pacalis Jacket Onyx (available at Vintage Fair 2022, on June 10th – 20th)
Pants: Vulnus Senex Leggings Crimson (available at Vintage Fair 2022, on June 10th – 20th)
Top: Part of old outfit, Ezura Xue Hush-Hush Halter : Black + White (no longer sold)
Boots: { Livalle } Hax – Combat Boots – Black/Tartan
On Lelam (at right):
Ear Tattoo: Sunniva . Mush Blush
Glasses: Eclectica- Ritual Glasses
Lipstick: *Booty’s Beauty* Color Fetish Lipstick ~ Black
Choker: Petrichor – RFL Item – Faerie Pendant (Fantasy Faire Exclusive)
Held Crystal: FaceDesk – Amethyst Cluster (resized)
Book: [Tia] Witchery Books – The Crystal Lexicon
Dress: Blue Moon Enterprises Miss Clementine Dress Plum
Leggings: ::C’est la vie!:: Emmi Tights
Boots: [Jangka] Victorian Boots Black/Lilac (These were an exclusive for an event; they are no longer sold)
Taken at Mopire (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mopire/189/143/1108

Comments
Post a Comment