Skip to main content

A Very 80s Moment

Just grabbing a movie after aerobics class!

When Sci-Fi con was still on, I found this cool little old fashioned video store while out exploring. I think it was on the region titled Cheeseburger, which had a big city with a superhero theme. I remember my friend commenting “I can almost smell the stale popcorn” as we explored the place (that’s a good thing in this case; she was also very impressed with the place)! It was so detailed and felt so real, it brought back memories of my childhood in the 90s. I went so far as to put together an 80s style outfit so I could take a pic there. I don’t have too many memories of the 80s, but I was born in the middle of that decade, so that’s a thing I guess… LOL. ðŸ˜… Whoever made this video rental store did an amazing job and should be very proud! 

Pic Credits:

Hair and Scrunchie: JellyRoll – Erica Hairstyle (this Fatpack was only L$1 on Marketplace – amazing deal!)
Makeup: RazzaNova MakeUp : Eighties MakeUp Style (fatpack)
Headband and Bracelets: Izzie’s – 80’s Rainbow Bangles + Headband
Outfit: ~[Mashumaro]~ Valley Babe - Glendale
Shoes: ReignxFlite.- Gemini Remix Sneakers – Camo Fatpack



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?