Skip to main content

A Conjuring of Love

 

When you sneak away from the royal elvish palace to meet your witch lover in the woods…

I must say putting this scene together was a challenge. My avatars’ animations wouldn’t sync up right, and a few times SL froze on me. I also had to take a separate picture of Lelam (my main avatar, the red-head in front) by herself because Isidore’s skirt was breaking through hers, and I wanted to use the solo pic for a bit of editing in good ol’ Gimp. I’m glad I chose a skybox for this piece instead of travelling to another sim, which would have made things more complicated! Anyway, I like the way this pic turned out, which makes the struggle worth it! Special thanks to Spells & Charms to Go (formerly WitchCraft) for providing the magic in this one! I love the holding animation and the variety of colours the Holo Pentagram comes in!

Pic Credits:

On Lelam (at right):

Hand Magic: Spells & Charms to Go – Holo Pentagram (Available at Spells & Charms’ mainstore for 60L$ Happy Weekend sale, June 25th and 26th)

Hair: Magika - Faith
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin – Fairy tone - Danna
Ear Markings: Sunniva . Mushi Blush
Head: Logo Mae Head (worn with Lelutka Elf Ears)
Eyes: Zombie Suicide Demon Eyes - Black
Lipstick: *Booty’s Beauty* Color Fetish Lipstick ~ Black
Necklace: Petrichor – RFL Item – Faerie Pendant (Fantasy Faire Exclusive)
Dress: //R3D// Medieval Dress Talea

On Isidore (at left):

Hair: Raven Bell & !R! – Percival Hair

Head: LOGO Mae Head
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Skin:  [the Skinnery] Anne - peach
Dress: (A)Maze/.Viki. – Alyara - Golden

Cooking Fire: [Tia] Scavengers Campfire



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?