I thought I’d try something a bit different from the usual “elves and fairies” route I’ve been going and dress up as a sort of Ball-Joint wind-up doll for a change.
So I recently realized that if I keep going with the theme
of “one post representing one Fantasy Faire region” twice a day, I won’t have
all the regions posted by the time the faire ends on May 8th. I’m a
bit embarrassed I didn’t think of this when I started, but then this is my
first time blogging Fantasy Faire on something besides Flickr. What I’m going
to do from now on is feature two, three, or even four regions per post. And I’m
going to make a note to plan my blogging more carefully in the future, lol.
Below is a picture of Doriath, a region with an oceanic
theme designed by Sweetgwendoline Bailey and Mondi Beaumont; sponsored by Sweet
revolutions and Telperion Design.
First Pic Credits:
Head: Lelutka Zora Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Lelutka EvoX Skin - Mannequin tone - Daphne
Tattoo: *Rariti* Ball Jointed Doll Tattoo
Bra: Blueberry - Iconic Doll - Bra - Silver
Corset: rainnn - Love Potion N9 Corset [Purple Potion] (available on RFL vendor at rainnn's store in Sylvuselah)
Tutu: Dead Dolls - Harajuku Tutu - Pink
Stockings & Shoes: :MoonAmore: SwanLake / BloomTips Shoes&Socks (Rose)
Key: :MoonAmore: SwanLake / Doll Key



Comments
Post a Comment