Skip to main content

Necturn Moon and Extended Fantasy Faire


 It was then that Jasea realized, to her dismay, that she had contracted… Daisy Pox!

So apparently the fair has been extended! I think it’s until the 11th, from what I’ve been reading, although I might be wrong. I still intend to take it easy in the next few days, as I stated in my last post, but I did want to make this post because I wanted to blog this cute witchy lantern from WitchCraft (they’re also at the Faire if you’re interested, with a store in Atheneum).

This also gives me a chance to show off some more pictures of Necturn Moon. I found the orbs of light here so enchanting and ethereal.


 The description of the region on the Fantasy Faire website reads “Deep within the forest you’ll find the Necturn Moon orbs. Full of magic and life they bring goodness and warmth to the land with the light and energy of the Equinox. Nature is reborn as the roots of the earth find their way over the land carrying the healing magic of the moon to all.”


First Picture Credits:
Hair: Wasabi // Shiloh (F) Hair - Offbeat (available on RFL vendor at Fantasy Faire, Opet)
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin - Mocha tone - Scarlet
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Eyes: Mana. //Hope Dark Eyes - BOM (available on RFL vendor at Atheneum)
Ears & Legs: Quills & Curiosities - Faun Legs (available at store in Fantasy Faire, Bassett Town)
Horns: Rainbow Sundae Forest Horns - Special Edition Purple (available on RFL vendor at Fantasy Faire, Doriath)
Lantern: WitchCraft Find Your Way Lantern (available at Ritual, April 22nd - May 12th; available afterwards in main store)
Daisies: *~*HopScotch*~* Daisy Face (available on RFL vendor at Fantasy Faire, Tenpyo)
Top: //R3D// Chestplate Morgaine (available on RFL vendor at Fantasy Faire, The Carnelian Archive)
Taken at Necturn Moon, Fantasy Faire 2022 (rated Moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Necturn%20Moon/128/187/90


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?