Mythspire Ridge was designed by Elicio Ember and sponsored
by Cerridwen’s Cauldron. It is both a shopping and literary festival region.
When I entered this region, I was greeted by the sight of a huge stone statue. It was of a woman bearing a sword and a staff, wearing a winged helmet and sporting a pair of wings on her back. I was reminded of a Valkyrie, which inspired me to wear my Valkyrian Headgear from Bliensen + MaiTai (they happen to have a stall in Fantasy Faire this year; I’ll link it in my outfit credits down below).
The place definitely lives up to this beautiful description,
and I found the sight of the big, beautiful crystals quite pleasing.
First Pic Credits:
Hair: KMH - Hair F195 RFL pack
(available on RFL vendor at Fantasy Faire, Bassett
Town)
Head: LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Lelutka EvoX
Skin - Mannequin tone - Daphne
Headdress: Bliensen + MaiTai -
Brunhild - Valkyrian Headgear - gold (available at their store at Fantasy
Faire, Living
Echoes)
Dress: UNA. Nathassa Fatpack
(available on RFL at Una’s store at Fantasy Faire, Chrysalis
Gardens)
Taken at Mythspire Ridge, Fantasy
Faire 2022 (rated Moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mythspire%20Ridge/154/149/132
Head: LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Lelutka EvoX Skin - Mannequin tone - Daphne
Headdress: Bliensen + MaiTai - Brunhild - Valkyrian Headgear - gold (available at their store at Fantasy Faire, Living Echoes)
Dress: UNA. Nathassa Fatpack (available on RFL at Una’s store at Fantasy Faire, Chrysalis Gardens)
Taken at Mythspire Ridge, Fantasy Faire 2022 (rated Moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mythspire%20Ridge/154/149/132




Comments
Post a Comment