Skip to main content

My Alt, Bale, and Fantasy Faire

 

Behold my Alt’s new profile pic!

I always take a new profile pic for Bale every year at the Faire. This year, I chose Broceliande to be the backdrop for his incredible bad@$$ new profile pic.

Broceliande is designed by DaveOSaurus, and sponsored by Unity Maxim. It’s description on the Fantasy Faire website reads “Named after the enchanted forest at the edge of which it stands. Brocéliande has grown from a place of pilgrimage to a thriving market town, just as ready to share its fortunes as it is its fates.”

Effervescent Clefs is designed by Allie Munro, and sponsored by one of my favourite places, Realm of Rosehaven! It is the Fantasy Faire Radio and Live at the FaireChylde party region, according to the Fantasy Faire website.

Iridescent Keys is another region designed by Allie Munro, this time sponsored by Safe Waters Foundation. It’s quite nice above water, but trust me, below the surface it is a beautiful underwater wonderland!

A final note: I realize that I took on too much by deciding to rush and blog as much of the Faire as I could before its end. I’ll probably make one more blog post before the 8th of May comes and goes, then share the rest of the pictures I took as a “memories of the Faire” thing. After all, the point of the Faire isn’t to blog it, it’s to experience it, and be thankful for what it has done for so many people.

First Pic Credits:

Hood: TURB - Frozen Inquisitor
Outfit: Scarlet Fey:: Gianni - Herolorn Outfit
Sword and Pose: from Poseidon Single Sword Pack 1, Modified slightly with Animare Pose Hud

Taken at Broceliande, Fantasy Faire 2022 (rated Moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FF%20Broceliande/181/207/71


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?