Skip to main content

Memories of the Faire - Opet

Despite everyone’s warnings, the young would-be-queen was determined to master the power of the Gods…

This will be my last “memories of the Faire” post, featuring the glory and beauty of Opet, an Ancient Egypt-inspired region. 

Opet was designed by Alia Baroque, and sponsored by Fallen Gods Inc. Its description on the Fantasy Faire website reads “Attend the Festival of the Gods where mortals and Eternals walk the sands of space and time to celebrate the miracle of life.”

I’ve said this for a lot of the regions of the Faire, but I mean it when I say the detail and grandeur of this place was utterly spectacular. The stone buildings, the giant statues, the massive pyramid at the centre of it all. It was unforgettable, and I’m immensely glad I got the pics that I did. 

First Pic Credits:


Crown: from the Truth Hair Thalia pack
Hair: Wasabi // Shiloh Hair - Offbeat
Skin, Earrings, Eyes, & ‘Lizard’ Tongue: DYNASTY female, Ankh Ed. +Fallen Gods Inc. (I believe this may have been an exclusive item for Fantasy Faire)
Tattoo: Ghoul - Godae Marking RFL - Montu (I think this was also an exclusive item for Fantasy Faire)
Claws & Bracelets: Cosmos: Lilith Claws (also most likely a Fantasy Faire Item)
Bodysuit: AtaMe - Paris Armor Brass (This was released for Fantasy Faire, but it looks like it IS available in mainstore)
Pose & Orb: Glowing Orb R2 and Force 2 from Poseidon Magic Triple Pack 1 (this was on the RFL vendor, and I believe it was also an exclusive for Fantasy Faire… I’m so sorry!)
Taken at Opet, Fantasy Faire 2022 (ended May 11th).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?