Skip to main content

Memories of the Faire - Bassett Town

Somedays I’m an elf, others I’m a fae, faun, or other fairy tale creature. In this pic, I’m just a gal dancing in Victorian underwear. LOL!

The look felt appropriate for the Fantasy Faire region known as Bassett Town, a beautifully constructed wild-west inspired town.

Bassett Town was designed by Walton Wainwright and sponsored by ContraptioN. 

I feel like maybe I should have taken a more period-appropriate SLelfie, maybe something showing me sitting on a horse, but I’m happy with what I’ve got now, and I’m glad I thought to take pictures of this place before the Faire ended on May 11th.

The attention to detail in this place was delightful. The signs on the buildings, the horse-drawn carriages, cacti, and even the graveyard in the middle of the town.

First Pic Credits:

Hair: Curio Obscura - Victorian Ladylike Hairstyle
Head: Logo Mae Head
Skin: Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin - Mocha tone - Scarlet
Parasol: Eagle Designs Parasol - Day - Bejeweled
Outfit: [QE] Victoria Vintage Lingerie (This was on an RFL vendor and was an exclusive for Fantasy Faire)
Boots: Eclectica French Boots
Taken at Bassett Town, Fantasy Faire 2022 (ended May 11th).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?