Behold her mighty cyber power! Hehehe…
Another post exploring Sci Fi con, this time in Forestalgia!
Forestalgia is described on the Sci Fi Con website as having
a theme of “Near Future.” The breathtaking angular skyscrapers that reach for
the beautiful violet skies are truly a dazzling sight. There was also a
helicopter hovering about that I tried to get at least one shot of, just
because I thought it added to the marvelously futuristic beauty of the scenery.
Having learned a thing or two from my blogging of Fantasy
Faire, I don’t intend to bite off more than I can chew. Therefore I won’t be
blogging every single region of this current round of Sci Fi con. I will, however,
remind anyone reading this to run down and check out Sci Fi con while you still
can; it ends on May 29th (that day will have probably already
arrived by the time you read this).
First Pic Credits:
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin - Peach tone - Scarlet
Halo: Spells & Charms to Go (Formerly Witchcraft) - Cyber Tron Halo (Available at Cyberpunk Fair, May 13th - June 4th)
Tattoo: :[Even Tide]: Cyber - White
Bracers: *On a Lark* Dragon Bracers
Outfit: Normandy-Syba (Available at Cyberpunk Fair, May 13th - June 4th)
Taken at Forestalgia, SL Sci-Fi Con 14 (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Forestalgia/128/128/25




Comments
Post a Comment