Skip to main content

The Core of the Matter at Space Station New Nerva

 

Elf or alien? You decide!
A while back I took a pic of myself at Space Station New Nerva. I told myself (and anyone reading my blog) that I would make another trip eventually so I could take more pictures of the place. Well, I finally went and did just that! 

SL's destination guide describes the place as "an incredible space-station with homages to all sorts of science fiction fantasy films and television." I had a blast wandering the corridors and peeking into every room to see what I could find. That included the hydroponics bay above.
The lovely retro-futuristic lounge/bar was a nice touch too!
I was really impressed by all the attention to detail in the mission center (above) and the medical bay (below). I loved seeing the robots here and there, sometimes appearing to be chatting with one another. I couldn't help but wonder what they must have been talking about! 🙂

But what blew me away most was definitely the view of the station as a whole when I briefly zoomed out. I couldn't not take a picture of that!


Credits in first pic:

Hair: [Ginko Hair] #22 Hair
Head: LeLutka Nova Head
Skin: Ghost Ink \\ Alice Skin // Tone 03 Evo X
Outfit: [Jangka] Valeria Jacket and Pants, Kaki
Taken at Space Station New Nerva (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mount%20Olympus/128/196/2674

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?