Skip to main content

Madame Steam

 

I could do a whole series of posts on New Babbage, it’s so gorgeous and expansive. It’s also the perfect backdrop for me to model a gorgeous Edwardian-style outfit from Poet’s Heart!

This outfit was released for The Engine Room, which will run until April 20th. I’m utterly in love with all the colour options, especially the stripe options! Such an outfit needs a good “steampunk” setting, and my first thought was of course New Babbage.

I ended up climbing onto the platform with the hot air balloons seen in the pic above. It has a neat telescope on it, but I thought it would be the perfect place to get a view of the city’s beautiful buildings, as well as the airship in the picture below.

Gunpowder Blossoms sure is a beauty! I can't wait to do more "New Babbage" themed pics in the future!

First Pic Credits:

Hat and Hair: Raven Bell - Theodora Hair and Hat
Outfit: Poet’s Heart - Beatrice - Fatpack (available at The Engine Room, March 20th - April 20th)
Parasol: Curious Kitties Ialye Parasol - Black
Taken at Port Babbage (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Port%20Babbage/114/140/103


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?