Skip to main content

It's here! Fantasy Faire 2022 is here!


 I’m a little late with the blogging, but… It’s here! My favourite time of the year in SL!

I’ve been in SL since 2008, and blogged about the Faire on Flickr since 2017, but this is the first time I’ve posted about it in my blog. 


I came up with a process prior to starting this blog in which I would take at least a few pics of each sim in Flickr, and at least one Self-Pic on each sim in the Faire. I also always do the faire quest.

I mostly love to get lost in the lovingly crafted environments. I don’t do any roleplaying, although I’d like to get into it eventually, because I’ve always loved the idea of it. Most, if not all of the regions presented in Fantasy Faire over the years have been created with a loose theme, idea, or story in mind, which I love.

I plan to do many more posts on each of the regions in this year’s Faire, so look out for that in the coming week! 

First Pic Credits:

Headdress & Jewellery: Poet’s Heart - Lunar Jewelry - RFL Edition (available now at Fantasy Faire - Poet’s Heart’s store can be found in Mythspire Ridge)
Staff: Poet’s Heart Lunar Staff - RFL Edition (available now at Fantasy Faire - Poet’s Heart’s store can be found in Mythspire Ridge)
Dress: Poet’s Heart - Frederika - Fatpack (special ‘Summer Bloom Pack’ available now at Fantasy Faire - Poet’s Heart’s store can be found in Mythspire Ridge)
Hair: Wasabi // Shiloh (M) Hair - Offbeat (available on RFL vendor at Fantasy Faire, Opet) 
Head: LeLutka Zora Head
Skin: Enfer Sombre*) Lelutka EvoX Skin - Mannequin tone - Daphne
Taken at Fairelands Junction, Fantasy Faire 2022 (rated Moderate). https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fairelands%20Junction/131/135/68

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?