Skip to main content

The Might of Mother Nature

All across the land, people feared the dryad queen...

I occasionally get emails from Second Life with information about interesting places and events. The most recent one featured three sims created by women in honour of international women's day. It was here that a picture of The Forgotten Gardens caught my eye, and I couldn't resist paying it a visit. 

So far, I've only given the place a brief look, but according to the article that accompanied the picture, its creator, Eloise Lionheart, is fascinated by the fantastical side of Second Life, and drew inspiration from Frances Hodgson's book The Secret Garden. 
As I said before, I've really only skimmed the surface of this spectacular place, but you can be certain I'll be back to take pictures and just relax (or explore that amazing castle)! 

 First Pic Style Credits:

Antlers: Trap & Petrichor: Cepheus Horns
Hair: Raven Bell x Mythril - Lyra Hair [Fantasy] (available at We <3 Roleplay, March 4th -28th)
Head: Bespoke - Dryad Autumn - Head
Skin: Fallen Gods Inc. + Enchanted - Wood Nymph [xx] (This is an exclusive available at the Skin Fair, March 11th - 28th)
Eyes: -Birth- ‘Glimmer Custom Eye System’ with Zombie Suicide Demon Eyes - Blue
Dress: Poet’s Heart - Titania
Pose: Poseidon Pretty Sailor Jupiter 2
Taken at The Forgotten Gardens (rated moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Peaceful%20Shore/218/94/27


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?