Well this isn't the sort of alien being you wanna meet on a remote space station!
I was looking for a nice place with Sci-Fi vibes to take a pic of myself at (gosh that sounds so vain when I phrase it that way). Space Station New Nerva popped up on the in-world destination tab under "what's hot now" and I decided to give it a look. The place is gorgeous, and I feel badly that I don't have more pictures of this place to show in this post. In the near future, I think I'll go back and take more pics so I can make a more detailed post on this place!
Outfit credits:
Disclaimer: There's only two days left (from the time I post this) for the Cyber fair, where I got the items in this picture, so I apologize for that!
Hair: [Ginko Hair] #78 Hair -
Colorfuls
Horns: Yui Horns - Dark by CREATICA (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Head: LeLUTKA Zora Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin - Mannequin tone - Daphne
Face Tattoo: Hexed - Space Bowie (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Veins: Izzie’s - Dark Veins
Eyes: Zombie Suicide Demon Eyes - Purple (These eyes don’t glow like this, I just added the effect using Gimp because for some reason I really wanted glowing eyes… LOL)
Sword: AYAYA “Issen” High Frequency Blade [Monochrome] (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Tail: Gridwear: Tail “Glaive” v0.95 (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Outfit: - sixx - Cyber Warrior Set - Black (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Pose: Poseidon Elf Warrior 3
Taken at Space Station New Nerva (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mount%20Olympus/128/196/2674
Horns: Yui Horns - Dark by CREATICA (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Head: LeLUTKA Zora Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Skin - Mannequin tone - Daphne
Face Tattoo: Hexed - Space Bowie (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Veins: Izzie’s - Dark Veins
Eyes: Zombie Suicide Demon Eyes - Purple (These eyes don’t glow like this, I just added the effect using Gimp because for some reason I really wanted glowing eyes… LOL)
Sword: AYAYA “Issen” High Frequency Blade [Monochrome] (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Tail: Gridwear: Tail “Glaive” v0.95 (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Outfit: - sixx - Cyber Warrior Set - Black (The Cyber Fair, March 3rd - 23rd)
Pose: Poseidon Elf Warrior 3
Taken at Space Station New Nerva (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mount%20Olympus/128/196/2674
Comments
Post a Comment