Skip to main content

Melt the ice, let springtime in...

Spring is on its way! Move over, winter! It's February, so snowdrops are in bloom where I live. I've been really wanting to do something involving them, given that they're one of my favourite flowers. I was trying to evoke the feeling of ice melting and receding in this pic, if it isn't obvious. Again, I'm at my house in Fantasy Bellisseria; I didn't feel like hunting down a place with snowdrops included in the landscape decor, and I love my Bellisseria home, so that was where I took my pic. 

Picture Credits:

Hair: Exile - Poppy
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Genus Skin - Porcelain tone - Scarlet
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Ears: BentBox BoM Ears
Eyes: -Birth- ‘Glimmer Custom Eye System’ with ‘dryad eye Ice’ from BeSpoke’s Dryad Autumn Head
Magic Orbs: Clover - Soul collector
Dress: Poet’s Heart - Ianthe (Available at Enchantment, February 12th - March 5th)
Fountain: Raindale - Twinklefield bird bath
Snowdrops: Skye Enchanted Woods Spring Flowers

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?