Skip to main content

One Last Look at My Christmas Decor and a Visit to the Community Centre

Bellisseria's Community Centre is a spectacularly beautiful build. I really should visit the place more often!
I meant to post some pics of my Xmas decor sooner, but never got around to it until now. Oh well, better late than never, right?
I figured I might as well give people a look at what I did to my place for the holidays before I take it down. Lol...
This last pic isn't terribly Christmassy, but I only just added it recently and felt like showing it off. 

First Pic Credits:

Headdress and Necklace: Poet’s Heart - Tara Accessory (available at The Fantasy Room, December 25th - January 20th)
Hair: Raven Bell - Percival Hair [Crystal]
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Skin: [the Skinnery] Nicky - Bare face (champagne)
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Dress: Poet’s Heart - Nefer Dress - Fatpack
Taken at Bellisseria Fantasy Community Centre (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Eyrie/126/202/26 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?