I wanted to check out some more of Paradiso's themed areas, and decided to take a few pics at their "Ruins" area. It was perfect for an "elf warrior" photo shoot!
I usually try to do very minimal editing when it comes to pics that are purely scenery based. I had a few challenges this time around, but I think I managed to enhance the natural beauty of the Paradiso Ruins well enough. I must say the surreal combination of floating islands and moon rays shining through an abandoned cathedral, complete with fireflies and shooting stars, really gives off an amazing other-worldly feel.
I usually try to do very minimal editing when it comes to pics that are purely scenery based. I had a few challenges this time around, but I think I managed to enhance the natural beauty of the Paradiso Ruins well enough. I must say the surreal combination of floating islands and moon rays shining through an abandoned cathedral, complete with fireflies and shooting stars, really gives off an amazing other-worldly feel.
First pic credits:
Hair and Crown: Raven Bell &
!R! - Percival Hair & Ryme Circlet
Head: BeSpoke - Elf Yule - Head (Group Gift)
Skin: BeSpoke - Elf Yule - Skin - Light (Group Gift)
Armour: Poet’s Heart - Celaena - Fatpack
Pose and Weapons: Poseidon Elf Warrior
Taken at Ruins, Paradiso (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Divina%20Commedia/25/124/22
Head: BeSpoke - Elf Yule - Head (Group Gift)
Skin: BeSpoke - Elf Yule - Skin - Light (Group Gift)
Armour: Poet’s Heart - Celaena - Fatpack
Pose and Weapons: Poseidon Elf Warrior
Taken at Ruins, Paradiso (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Divina%20Commedia/25/124/22
Comments
Post a Comment