It had been a long and difficult winter, but she had brought her people this far and she would not let them down...
80 Days is a neat sim, and they're always doing a different theme. This time it's Viking themed! The sky and the Aurora Borealis are utterly breathtaking! The pictures I took do not do the place justice! I couldn't not take a picture of this guy! Every Viking-themed sim needs an epic statue reaching to the heavens!
On a final note, I found these guys on the sim. They're not avatars, they're just props (that sounds like a terrible way to describe them, but I don't know what else to call them). They look amazing, but don't you think they look chilly? LOL.
First Pic Credits:
Hair: Raven Bell - Ethiel Hair
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Skin: [the Skinnery] Nicky - Bare face (champagne)
Eyeshadow: Zibska ~ Zeng
Cape: //R3D// Cloak Erika - Black
Dress: //R3D// Viking Dress Ingrid - Red
Taken at *80 Days* ~ Vargsangen Yule Season (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Party%20Wave/24/54/23
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Skin: [the Skinnery] Nicky - Bare face (champagne)
Eyeshadow: Zibska ~ Zeng
Cape: //R3D// Cloak Erika - Black
Dress: //R3D// Viking Dress Ingrid - Red
Taken at *80 Days* ~ Vargsangen Yule Season (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Party%20Wave/24/54/23
Comments
Post a Comment