So this is a bit of a departure from my usual SL look.. LOL. I'm a lady orc today!
Funny thing is a few times I forgot I was wearing this ensemble and tp'd to other sims for one reason or another. I imagine I must have startled a few folks, lol!
I was looking for forests in the destination guide and happened upon Glastonbelli Redwood Forest. It was the perfect setting!
I just added these rose petals while I was editing just to up the 'romantic' feel of this shot. The whole sim has so many beautiful spots, I feel like I've only grasped the tip of the iceberg. I'm certain I'll be coming back here just to wander the majestic woods.
Credits for first pic:
Hair: lock&tuft - break
Head: BeSpoke - Orc Ray - Head
Skin: BeSpoke - Orc Ray - Skin - Green
Axe: Griptape & Roses - Valhalla Axe - Black (Hunt Prize from Enchanted Vikings Hunt, 2021; not sold in stores or on marketplace)
Bracers: [The Forge] Traveller’s Bracers, Brown
Fur Shrug: ~{BloodSeeker}~ Signy Fur (available at We <3 Roleplay, Dec. 4th - 28th)
Skirt: .Viki. Andrea - Black (available at We <3 Roleplay, Dec. 4th - 28th)
Boots: Eudora3D Aerendyll
Pose: Poseidon The Swallow 7 (edited with Animare Pose & Animation System)
Taken at GlastonBelli Redwood Forest (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sevenfold/78/130/132
Head: BeSpoke - Orc Ray - Head
Skin: BeSpoke - Orc Ray - Skin - Green
Axe: Griptape & Roses - Valhalla Axe - Black (Hunt Prize from Enchanted Vikings Hunt, 2021; not sold in stores or on marketplace)
Bracers: [The Forge] Traveller’s Bracers, Brown
Fur Shrug: ~{BloodSeeker}~ Signy Fur (available at We <3 Roleplay, Dec. 4th - 28th)
Skirt: .Viki. Andrea - Black (available at We <3 Roleplay, Dec. 4th - 28th)
Boots: Eudora3D Aerendyll
Pose: Poseidon The Swallow 7 (edited with Animare Pose & Animation System)
Taken at GlastonBelli Redwood Forest (rated General). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sevenfold/78/130/132
Comments
Post a Comment