I had the need to do something inspired by the early to mid 18th century!I figured Angel Manor would be the perfect setting for the first pic. Obviously the manor isn't meant to be set in the 18th century, but there are so many aspects to the place that just have that feel.
I mean, who can argue with a hall this spectacular? There are so many places in Angel Manor that have a 'timeless' feel.
The place feels like it could be the setting for an adaptation of a Dickensian novel. There's a magic about the place.
I mean, who can argue with a hall this spectacular? There are so many places in Angel Manor that have a 'timeless' feel.
The place feels like it could be the setting for an adaptation of a Dickensian novel. There's a magic about the place.
First Pic Credits:
Hair: ~Chateau D’Esprit~ Rococo
Lianne RED Wig
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Peach tone - Kimi
Lipstick: +>Adore&Abhor<+ Silent Star Shine Lipstick Ruby
Choker: Empyrean Forge : Adoration Choker (no longer sold)
Dress: Kegel clothing Giudy Red
Papers: Lorien Hold Old Books 2 (modified somewhat)
Taken at Angel Manor - The Rose Theatre (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angel%20Manor/49/195/27
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Peach tone - Kimi
Lipstick: +>Adore&Abhor<+ Silent Star Shine Lipstick Ruby
Choker: Empyrean Forge : Adoration Choker (no longer sold)
Dress: Kegel clothing Giudy Red
Papers: Lorien Hold Old Books 2 (modified somewhat)
Taken at Angel Manor - The Rose Theatre (rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angel%20Manor/49/195/27
Comments
Post a Comment