Back when I bought my Orc head at Bespoke, I also got a Dryad head. Now here she is in all her glory!
The head came with a skin reminiscent of tree bark, which is appropriate since she is a tree spirit. I wanted to make sure you could see at least one of the ears, because they're absolutely perfect.As for the location, I'd been wanting to take some pics at the Caisteal sim for a while after visiting Static's mainstore. It's such a beautiful little jungle with some cool wreckage that's been converted into living spaces.
I particularly loved the rusty submarine. It was brilliant!
Credits for first pic:
Head: BeSpoke - Dryad Autumn -
Head
Skin: BeSpoke - Dryad Autumn - Skin - Swamp Queen
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Northern wind - Blonds (tinted green to match my look)
Wreath: Zibska ~ Clementia
Arm & Shoulder Accessories: Sasheba’s Closet : Winter Noir II - Gandharva - Spaulders 1 BRIGHT
Top & Skirt: .:Senzafine:. “Rona” Leather Skirt - Forest
Pose: Lorien Pinky Diva Pose Pack
Taken at Caisteal (Home of Static Mainstore, rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caisteal/129/120/30
Skin: BeSpoke - Dryad Autumn - Skin - Swamp Queen
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ Editorial \ Northern wind - Blonds (tinted green to match my look)
Wreath: Zibska ~ Clementia
Arm & Shoulder Accessories: Sasheba’s Closet : Winter Noir II - Gandharva - Spaulders 1 BRIGHT
Top & Skirt: .:Senzafine:. “Rona” Leather Skirt - Forest
Pose: Lorien Pinky Diva Pose Pack
Taken at Caisteal (Home of Static Mainstore, rated Moderate). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Caisteal/129/120/30
Comments
Post a Comment