Skip to main content

The Last of Autumn at Fantastical Bellisseria

    I finally got myself a Bellisseria Fantasy home! 

    I figured I’d do one more Autumnal thing before November is over, especially since I saw this wonderful wreath and hair at the latest round of Cosmopolitan. Not to mention the necklace by Rise Design at Unik event! They really do go nicely together! The board with mulling spices wasn't designed to be held, but I just found a "hold" pose in my inventory and tweaked things a bit just for the purpose of this pic. 

    Let's talk about the house now. I got a shell for the outside and inside of the house, as well as one for the floor, and got some cool stone textures to give it more of a "ye olde cottage" feel. I really wanted to up the fantasy feel. 

    You may notice a running "dark and witchy" theme going on. I've been finding lately I'm really into that sort of aesthetic. I added an old fashioned hearth, sink, and table with chairs to throw in a medieval vibe. 

    The real challenge for me was figuring out how to decorate the outside portion of the home. I finally settled on some trees from Botanical and tinted them a bit to match the blue-green hue of the trees in the neighbourhood. I wish those trees were available, but the Botanical pines work just as well in this case. I do like that a free folder of Fantasy Bellisseria shrubbery was included to help people enhance their gardens. 

    My house even has a bathroom... LOL. It's fantasy ok? And yes, that is supposed to be a toilet on the left in the above pic. It's really quite gorgeous. Since my headcanon is that there's no plumbing in the house aside from the pump on the kitchen sink, I'd like to think it "magics" things away. Ahem. 
    I tinted the bed from Tia purple and black to go with the colour scheme I had going in the house. I hope the bed's makers don't mind! It really is such a beautiful bed.

First  Pic:
Wreath and hair: {Limerence} Destiny headdress (available at Cosmopolitan, Nov. 15th - 27th)
Ears: BentBox Sylvan Ears
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Skin: [the Skinnery] Emily - Bare face (toffee)
Necklace: [rise Design] - Valensole Necklace (available at Unik, Nov. 7th - 28th)

Dress: TRES - Lucille II choco (available at The Itty Bitty Titty Committee, Nov. 13th - 30th)
Board: ..::THOR::.. Homemade Mulled Wine RARE (Part of ..::THOR::.. Homemade Set, available at Kustom 9, Nov. 15th - Dec. 10th)

Second Pic:
Fireplace: Candle & Cauldron - Shadowhearth
Tapestry: Birdy - Spring - Boho Tapestry 4
Wall hanging: Candle & Cauldron - Wheel Calendar - Onyx & Gold
Rug: Pink Josephina - Victorian/Oriental Rug - Purple/Black - 4
Chair: Oubliette- Witchy Chair RARE (no longer sold in stores)
Coffee Table: Candle & Cauldron - Pentacle Table
Chaise Longue: Oubliette- Onyx Papillon Fainting Couch
Bell Jar: There In Spirit Dance Machine Home
Third Pic:
Pillows: Oubliette- Luna Velvet Pillow; Oubliette - Ouija Velvet Pillow (I tinted this purple)
Table and Chairs: Simply Shelby - Medieval Holiday Feast Set
Tea Tins: Candle & Cauldron - Essential Tea Collection
Ice Box (hiding behind a chair): [noctis] Mesh Vintage Ice Box
Old Stove: Candle & Cauldron - Kitchen Witch Hearth
Kettle: Robin Sojourner Wood - Cast Iron Tea Kettle RARE (no longer sold in stores)
Sink & Shelves: Dysfunctionality - Simplistic Kitchen - Hand Pump
Framed Picture: Candle & Cauldron - Enchanted Frame - Cycle
Fourth Pic:
Bed: [Tia] Fae Queen Bed - Adult
Bedside Tables: FaceDesk - Amethyst Geode End Table
Fifth Pic:
Toilet: *United Inshcon* Medieval Toilet Male
Wash Stand: [noctis] Shabby Washstand with pitcher; old turquoise
Mirror: Kalopsia - Faith's Mirror - Style 1
Sixth Pic:
Bed: Dysfunctionality - Elegant Double Bed
Tapestry: [noctis] Mesh Hanging tapestry: BJones: Adoration of the Magi
Bedside Table: [ zerkalo ] Williams Bedside Barrel Table


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?