Skip to main content

Herbs and Vegetables in Fantastical Bellisseria

Another thing I didn't get to show people in my previous posts: I gave my Bellisseria home a Veggie Garden!
      I got it in my head that I wanted my home to have a space for herbs and vegetables. I saw this one on Marketplace, and it was perfect! 
Also, I have this adorable welcome mat from Candle & Cauldron, and I love bringing it out when I decorate a space. There's a couple of "Fae Waystones" from Cerridwen's Cauldron to add to the fantastical effect of the place. 


Hair: .Olive. the Dasha Hair
Ears: Lelutka Elf Ears (from LeLUTKA Zora Head; yes I love the ears enough that I’m wearing them with a different head)
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Skin: (Enfer Sombre*) Peach tone - Kimi
Necklace: Eclectica Luna Jewellery
Basket: Lorien Vegetables Basket
Top: part of “Off-Line”x “Karla”Set/Thistle
Skirt: part of “Off-Line”x “Karla”Set/Black
Pose: Lorien Pinky Diva Pose Pack
Garden: Del-ka Aedilis: Medieval Series - Farm Garden Plot


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Upcycled Chic at After the Fall

     She was determined to rule a kingdom, even if that meant ruling over the discards of others...

Defending the Land of Pemberley

Defending the countryside from all who would threaten it, our lady of the Yule season is a force to be reckoned with! But the question is, what foe is she fighting?

Grandmother of Shadows

If you solve her riddle she will give you three wishes… But they come with a price. Are you willing to pay it?