Whatever’s going on in this pic, I can assure you she’s going to be fine. LOL.
I really wanted to do something with a Cyberpunk vibe, so I decided to explore the Supernatural Cyberpunk roleplay sim Death by Moonlight after seeing it advertised at the latest round of We <3 Roleplay.I did some reading up when I got to the landing site (they also had a link to their website there). From what I can tell, they don’t mention anything about requiring you to wear an observer/visitor tag if you don’t plan on roleplaying, but I decided to play it safe and wear one anyway.
I was very impressed at what I saw! For one, they have a roleplay weather system with markers displayed next to bus stops around the sim so you can view the latest forecast. Obviously the visuals are out of this world, and it’s not hard to immerse yourself in the surroundings.
One touch I particularly appreciated was the cars on the road!
They have a sort of automated system that has cars driving around the streets,
just like in a real city (these ones don’t have avatars in ‘em though)! This is
a sim where “look both ways before crossing the street” applies, so take care
when exploring (I almost got clipped a few times)! In the pic above, I waited
until the car passed by so I could get a great shot of the traffic in action.
It’s pretty cool!
If you look at the pic above, you’ll notice some of the textures… Aren’t quite rezzed. That’s my fault! I can assure you that despite my unfortunate picture-taking faux pas, this sim is indeed very beautiful and spectacular. I hope the sim owners can forgive me for this!
Hair: { Limerence } Ginny hair-Pastel clouds (available at Tokyo Zero, November 10th - 25th, 2021)
Head: LOGO Mae Head
Floating Cat Bot: solares >> CAT-5 Companion (available at Tokyo Zero, November 10th - 25th, 2021)
Skin: [the Skinnery] Emily - Bare face (champagne)
Top: Addams // Tessa Short Sleeve Collar Top // N*5
Overalls: Addams // Tessa Denim Overall // N*30
Waist Tied Shirt: Addams // Tessa Wrap Around Waist Top // N*5
Pose: Pink Moon - What do you wand 6 (M)
Taken at Death by Moonlight (rated Adult). http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Death%20by%20Moonlight/127/114/2001
Comments
Post a Comment